I hate it when some skinny dude at the gym is giving advice on lifting just because he reads Mens Health. Or the fat dude that tells you to do cardio in intervals because its better than running a long steady pace. I’m like dude shut up you’re still skinny and you’re still fat. I really dont care if I can lift 300 pounds or can run 10 miles nonstop I just want to loose my fat and look good. I’m not a professional athlete or trying to beat anyone up, but it would be embarrassing if I was diesel and got beat up. I’m just saying unless you’re a trainer or in shape like Mario Lopez you shouldn’t be talking like your an editor for Mens Health.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ridiculous Black Friday 2011 Recap Videos
- Rebecca Black does NOT Suck
- Allen Iverson to play in Turkey…a sad fall from grace
- Why Filipinos LOVE Buffets
- You Shouldn’t be Driving a Luxury Car If…