Last summer I became OBSESSED with learning photography after snagging a steal on an SLR from Craigslist. I spent all of my free time reading photography blogs and dissecting pictures. I learned that good photography is WAY more than simply buying a big fancy camera. You can have a $1000 camera and still take horrible pictures if you dont know how to compose a shot. Photography is also crazy expensive the more you get into it, it’s definitely most costly than DJing. I consider myself a decent photographer but far from a pro. Every Friday I’ll be posting a photo from my growing vault of pictures, I hope you enjoy!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Flickr Friday Spring Time In Richmond
- Flickr Friday ECSC Virginia Beach 2010
- Flickr Friday Virginia Beach House at Night
- Flickr Friday Kirby the Elf
- Flickr Friday Busch Gardens Christmas Town 2010